I got this very cool award The Addictive Blogger Award from Ms. Kz of theeclecticeccentricshopaholic. Isn’t this awesome? My blog is addictive? I am so flattered and my sincere thanks to all of you for following me in the first place and then for all the awards you send me.
RULES OF THE GAME:
1. Post these rules – checked
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you – Hmmm….come to think of it I never post any photo of myself, all the time you only know me from my Rabbit avatar . Reason of not posting photo because I am a very shy person but then to honor this award I decided to post this photo of mine, not close up version but at least you got a glimpse of how do I look from far away and behind 😀
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post – Checked
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them – Instead of creating new questions, I decided to use to same set of questions from Ms. Kz
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged – Checked
1. If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..? bunnyberry ???
2. Who is your favourite singer? A lot, but at this moment I like reminiscing Rod Steward
3. Snow or Beach? Beach 🙂
4. Did you have a favorite toy when growing up? Did it have a name? Did you take it with you everywhere you went? Yes, its a bunny soft toy which I called as bunny 🙂 But I did not take it everywhere I went.
5. What are your favourite things to do on weekends? Varies, family brunch, Spa, hangout with friends, lazying at home, cooking, and many more…
6. Did you have a hobby when you were a kid? Reading and watching cartoon 🙂
7. Are you a sporty type, or more the studious type? Maybe you are both…! Neither both… Is there any so called as crafty type? I love doing crafts
8. If you were in a raft in the middle of the ocean, who would you like for company? I rather be alone in any bad or dangerous situation so that I don’t need to worry about my loved one.
9. Do you keep your birthday cards? Yes.
10. Is life what you expected as a child? Absolutely nope
11. Do you have a pet? We have pair of Pekingnese dog when I was small but we have to give them up because my younger brother was allergic to dog.
My nominees for The Addictive Blogger Award goes to :
This second award was from Mama Miyuki
The rules for Super Sweet Blogging Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back
3 Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
4 Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (= 13)** blogs the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Definitely cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Again…cake
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I am watching good movie 😀
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Hmmm… caramel?
“Baker’s Dozen” Awards goes to”
miumiucooking though the blog is in Vietnamese yet it has very interesting recipe and video on cooking tips and how to 🙂
Ahoy … I got this Pirate Moment award from Captain Kz the famous and pretty pirate.
Quoeting Captain Kz “Thar be only a few female band ‘o pirates in history but if I were to be off to sea, I’d like these fine ladies thar wit’ me.”
Hence I invite below nominees to join the female band of pirates . Would be an honor to have ye on board 🙂
Hence I invite