Award is something wonderful to receive and it’s always an honor to be recognized . I always love receiving award, which means people enjoy my blog enough to pass me this torch in which I will be happily pass to other bloggers. And it is kind of surprised and wonderful to receive this Very Inspring Blog award 3 times in the row.
Thank you to the three awesome bloggers, Ms. Kz of theeclecticeccentricshopaholic and Ms. Fae of faestwistandtango and Ms. Ashley Thomas of ConceivingWynell for this nomination.
Ms. Kz’s blog is verything about the things theeclecticeccentricshopaholic girl love, the fashion, the food, the travel, beauty and many more
While Ms. Fae’s blog is everything international, starting from magazine of a storyteller, articles about travel, food and recipes, with a twist and tango!
And last but not the least Ms. Ashley is about beauty everywhere. She believe in the simplest things are the most beautiful things in her world and she loves to share those beauty through her eyes and her blog.
My words might not be good enough to describe how these 3 creative and awesome ladies aspire me so it will be much better if you check them out yourself and I am sure you will love their blogs as much as I do.
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog. RCC : I am displaying 2 logos bevause despite the same theme and logo, they are different in color so I want to honored both design here.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Below are the 7 things about me:
1) Despite my interest and love for cuteness and bento tools collection, I also love to collect serious stuff like branded hi-end watches
2) People often mistaken me as Japanese or Korean (I think it might because of my eyes)
3) I read manga almost everyday
4) I hate to lose
5) I can’t stand alcohol, ever heard about anyone who get drunk because of lobster brandy soup? well… that’s me
6) I need to travel or have my vacation at least once every quarter
7) I love craft and used to learn everything craft related from knitting, crocheting, paper tole, paper clay, pergamano and many more.
I hereby pass this award and torch to :
Live2EatEat2Live : The blog is about the journey of a mouse and the cat and everything about Living, loving, eating, tasting, cooking, and sharing …
The Rantings of an Amateur Chef : is the bloggings of Pat Geyer, an amateur chef living in the Cleveland, Ohio area. While not making his living in the kitchen, he spends as much time as he can there. He explores recipes, restaurants, gadgets and anything else related to cooking and eating.
Unorthodoxepicure : a vegan PR professinal who shared great passion for food, if you check his blog you can find him put stadium hot dogs and chips & salsa on the same culinary pedestal as dry-aged beef and white truffles.
Lifeisshorteathard : Don’t you just love the name of the blog? Well it is about the search for good, unpretentious, scrumptious food. At home, out on the town and traveling , and the adventure of always looking for new and delicious food to make and to eat.
Vancityfoodie : is everything about cooking, photography, and being creative and this blog showcases many yummy recipes as well as some of the great eating out spots that the city of Vancouver has to offer.
obentoadventure : The adventure of making bentos for work or home and the documentation of culinary experiments of all kinds 🙂
Please take time to check these awesome bloggers, and I am sure you will love and enjoy their blog as much as I do.
Cheers… Happy blogging