HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 wish you all have had great holidays , recharged and now ready to conquer the world.
I am quite surprised to see some traffic despite no post for almost 2 weeks while I was away. And nothing is more perfect to start the year by thanking you all for Awards that I received while I was away. They were like Christmas present and goodies to my blog, thank you all for the love and the honor.
SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD
Who don’t love sweet? I love everything about sweet, dessert and cake and this super sweet blogging award is representing everything I love 🙂
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Blogging Award:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Anything with caramel and vanilla
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I am in bad mood
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Hmmmm…. can’t think about of one because sweet nickname won’t suits me at all
Here are a few of the sweetest bloggers I nominate
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARDS
The rules for both awards are pretty much the same:
• Display the award certificate on your website. Checked
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award. Checked
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Interesting things about myself
- I am busy being a farmer and hit the record of achieving level 34 in 3 weeks in HAYDAY game 🙂
- One of my 2013 new year resolution is to go to church regularly (I’ve been estranged from my religion for quite sometime)
- My another 2013 resolution is to eat more veggie and exercise more
- I am wondering whether twin is in trend, quite a lot of my friends had twin baby recently and more upcoming
- I hope to find my inner peace and live a better life in 2013
- I hope I can achieve the target of making and posting 250 bentos in 2013
- I officially kill all my plants during the holidays (I guess I only have green thumb in virtual game
Here are the Versatile Bloggers I nominate
SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARDS
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Here are the 10 questions.
- What is your favorite color? white
- Your favorite animal? rabbit
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? latte, smoothies, and bubble tea
- Facebook or Twitter? Twitter
- Your favorite pattern? Polka dotts
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
- Your favorite number? 5
- Your favorite day of the week? Saturday
- Your favorite flower? Lily
- What is your passion? family, bento, handycrafts, decorating, movies, reading, travelling
Here are the Bloggers I nominate