Thanks to Fae for another award nomination.
Fae is a citizen of the world, Born in Iran, raised in Japan and have been living in the USA since 1971. She is a very creative mind and her blog is Magazine of a Storyteller… articles about travel, food and recipes, with a twist and tango! Please visit her blog to know more about Fae.
The rules of the award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the same 5 questions presented.
4. Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Answer to 5 questions:
1. If you could change one thing what would you change? I will prioritize family over work and be there for my Dad during his final hours instead of stuck at office meeting room
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Age 22 with my wisdom today
3. What one thing really scares you? Getting sick in my old days
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it? Being a mother, hmm…. I am not really sure if I’ll be able to complete it
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be? Never thought about it, just happy to be myself even just for one day
And here is the bloggers that I nominate
eatbreatheyogini is about healthy lifestyle , nutrition and yoga
thesmartcookiecook aims to deliver creative recipes on a daily basis, as well as entertaining videos, smart tips, and helpful how-tos.
joetowey fond of things that feel surreal and capture the nature of a place. The blog is about dinosaurs, science and design.
theleapingllama Originally from the mountains in Peru, love diverse places, food, and people and been working in the food industry for 12 years, love writing, reading, cooking, traveling, music and animals, so why not combine all of these in one place? Venga conmigo!
afacetiouslife exploring the boredom of corporate life through the eyes of a jocular farcical young man.
I hope you will enjoy their blog as much as I do.