Receiving award always an honor and pleasure , though it might take me a little longer to post🙂
Thank you to the beautiful Blogger liveblissful for passing me this award. Blissful life is on her transition to a vegan lifestyle and her blog is everything about her experiences, recipes and food finds, as she change her life. You should check it out because they are so many healthy yet delicious stuff there and they have great photos too.
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Myself
- When I was young I love to draw and dream to be a mangaka (Japanese manga artist) but somehow I end up in Business School majoring in Marketing🙂
- I have a tendency to be an introvert, I love to spend my free time staying at home, enjoying doing the things that I like instead of going out and meet people.
- I was lost once when I was 5 years old
- I am afraid of ghost and it is always a torture if I have to travel and stay at hotel regardless the stars of the hotel
- I am a night person and I enjoy spending my evening with DVD marathon
- I believe pilates is the most suitable sport for me
- I have sweet tooth and I love assorted type of sweet dessert🙂
The Beautiful Bloggers that I nominated :
OhbentoUK is a fellow bento blooger from UK, he have a beautiful blog with many interesting bento and he want to turn his huge bento obsession into a small mobile catering business selling delicious and healthy lunches in the UK.
Pepperbento is another bento blogger and her blog is about the bento she created and also recipe of food that she cook, her love of cooking flourished from an amazing book that her BF’s Dad had used as his bible for years, “Marguerite Patten’s Everyday Cooking” and evolved into her passion for Japanese cookery.
Bentodays is a Mom of three who has caught the bento bug! Currently only making two bentos each time as baby is too young for bentos. Learning as she go along and her blog serves as her little journal to see her progress.
Eclecticlamb.com is a vegetarian blogger from NY and her blog is to share her love of making and exploring new things. It also serves as an archive of past projects and encourages me to continue to create, find adventures, and make new friends. Sheenjoy making mostly Americanized bentos for her nieces and nephews.
Createengwp is a food and recipe sharing blog and the blog have many interesting recipes with very details step by step photos
Please visit their blog and I hope you will like their blog as much as I do.