Another pasta ala RCC , the origin recipe was using crab but since I still have salmon flake from my bento stash so I substitute the crab with salmon flake.
- A portion of pasta – boil with salted water until al dente
- 1 table spoon unsalted butter
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Bunch of crab meat/salmon flake
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 table spoon of roughly chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter in frying pan over low heat until melted, add chilli and garlic.
- Once garlic started to change color, stir in the crab/salmon flake, increase the heat.
- Toss in the cooked pasta, olive oil, lemon juice and chopped parsley
- Season with salt and pepper