Intoducing Kuma chan, the newset member of the family. I got him last week from the local teddyhouse store (www.teddyhouse.com), love his fuzzy wuzzy texture.
I know it was kind of lame to called a Bear as Kuma (which in Japanese means Bear too) but I just love “Kuma”, sounds strong, warm and friendly.
To celebrate Kuma joining the family, I decided to make another Bear theme Bento with Kuma as the model.
Tadaaa…. the fuzzy wuzzy Kuma using chicken floss.
What’s in the box :
- 1 portion steam rice – shape to make Kuma’s face
- 2 tablespoon steam rice – each tablespoon to make Kuma’s ears
- 1 tea spoon steam rice – shape to make Kuma’s nose
- 80 – 100 gr chicken floss – cover the steam rice with chicken floss to get the fuzzy wuzzy texture
- Nori – cut into round shape for eyes and nose
- Egg tamago with red spinach
- Lettuces, cherry tomatoes and carrots
Wish you all a good week ahead !