I love waking up late on weekend and do nothing, just lazying around. For lunch I just whip myself whatever things that I can gathered in the kitchen. So today lunch is the pork meatballs spaghetti ala RCC.
For the meatballs : Soak the bread in milk for 3 minutes, add the rest of ingredients, mix well and shape into small meatballs. Pan fried until golden brown.
- 300 gr minced pork
- 1 slice of white bread, crust removed and broken into small pieces
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped (I like to stir fry my onion with dash of olive oil until translucent and let it cool for a while before add them into the pork mixture)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 200 gr chopped tomatoes (I use yellow and red cheery tomatoes from my bento stash)
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 table spoon of chopped herbs (I use rosemary)
- 2 tablespoon salted boiling water from the pasta
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- A portion of pasta , boil until al dente.
- Parmesan cheese
Heat 1 table spoon olive oil in saucepan over low heat, add garlic and stir for 1 minute, add the chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, herbs and water into the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste and let it simmer for a while. Add the meatballs and reduce the heat. Tossed in the cooked spaghetti and the other 1 table spoon olive oil, stir well until spaghetti coated with sauce. Serve with grated parmesan.