A weekend snack, just perfect for summer.
Recipe was adapated from Savory simple http://www.savorysimple.net/watermelon-salsa/
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 cups
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, diced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup shallot, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Toss all ingredients together and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes so the flavors have a chance to come together. Add an extra 1/2 jalapeno if you like your salsa on the hot side.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Notes Adapted from Recipe Girl