Another superhero series bento, and today is the spiderman.
Same as the batman, I only make the mask and place it on top of bed of spider web made of rice noodle. The mask was not as neat as I expected because it was rather difficult to stick the Nori on the red pepper (run out of mayo and use condensed milk and they were very thick and sticky).
What’s in the box
- A piece of red pepper decorated with Nori and cheese -> spiderman mask
- Half portion of instant rice noodle tossed with the seasoning
- A small portion of brown rice decorated with cheese
- A portion of egg omelet -> cut into thin slices + carrot flowers
- Steam brocoli
- A small portion on Korean fried anchovies with chilli -> bought from Korean mart.