Been wanting to make the back to school Bento since Monday because this week is the 1st week of children going back to school and I have many proud mum friends posted their children photo in their first uniform so I kind of encourage to cheer for the kids as well.
So before the week is over, I am using the last piece of my fried mantou, the pandan flavors and convert it into the school bus. Cut the bun 3 slices ,the thicker slice for the bus body, another thin slice for the window frame, top part for the wheels and other decorations, then decorated the bus with piggy and bunny food pick as passengers.
What’s in the box :
- 1 fried mantou – pandan flavours
- 1/2 slice of pork bak kwa (chinese pork jerky)
- Milk and cheddar cheese for the alphabets
- 2 fried stuffed tofu
- 1 thin roll of egg tamagoyaki + parsley, cut into 3 pieces
- A small portion of seaweed salad (bought from Korean minimart) – sprinkle with a dash of toasted sesame
- Lettuce and cherry tomatoes
Happy Friday and wish all of you have a great weekend.