More of chick series Bento.
It’s been a while since the last time I experiment using hard boiled egg and today I got the chance to use my Bento craft set to craft the egg yolk into egg shell shapes. The Chick’s yellow colors did not turn out to be really striking despite the fact I had been adding 1 egg + 3 quail egg yolks, it might be due to me using the brown rice instead of white rice. Nevertheless they still looks adorable and had been screaming…eat me …eat me…
What’s in the box :
- Brown rice added with Egg yolk
- 1 hard boiled egg -> cut the shape the egg shell
- 1 deep fried chicken drumstick -> I use the instant KFC style seasoning flour
- Nori, carrot and tomato ketchup -> for the eyes, beaks and cheeks
- 2 mini steam cake (mini bolu kukus) -> for dessert