Today Bento is all delivery order dishes from a nearby Indonesian Sundanese restaurant.
The only effort that I put was shaping and decorating the rice with Nori , also stirring 3 quail eggs into a small bunch of white rice to make them into yellow color for the little chicks body.
What’s in the box
- Steam rice -> for mother hen
- Steam rice mixed with eggs -> for the little chicks
- 1 piece of “empal goreng” which is Sundanese style fried beef slice
- Few pieces of seafood fritter (left over from yesterday purchase from Shilin Taiwanese street snacks stall)
- Yellow cherry tomatoes -> for the beaks