Another late post , this Twin Rooster Bento was created and eaten on Friday, Feb 24, 2012.
What’s in the box :
- 2 steam rice balls for the rooster’s body
- 1 cocktail sausage -> for the combs
- 1 slice cheedar cheese -> for the beaks
- 1 slice cheese -> for the wings
- 2 Chinese style crab claw fritters (aka cingkong kepiting in Bahasa Indonesia) -> from nearby restaurant
- Steamed lotus root and carrots
- Lettuces and cucumber and fresh parsley
A good key learning with the internet connection issue was I got time to observed the Bento picture after transferring them to the computer. Normally I will just add the RCC badge and then upload and post them.This time I took sometime to relook and realized some improvement still needed on the details, on the tidiness in the cutting and assembling the parts. I am not too happy with the fact that my rooster’s comb was slightly crooked and not attached firmly at the center of the head.
So next time I will be more careful and re examined things even before the picture taking.