It was surprisingly sunny this morning , the sun is bright and the sky is clear and this inspired me to create today sunny day breakfast (though later by the time I draft this post, it started to looks cloudy again).
The Sunny side up egg was kind of fragile and I was afraid to ruin the shape so instead of arranging them in bento box as usual , today I arrange and decorate them on plate.
What’s on the plate :
- 1 sunny side up egg.
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (cut to get 2 round shape and slice each round shape into 8 pieces) -> to decorate the egg yolk to make a sun, then add Nori for eyes and smiley and ketchup for the cheeks.
- 2 sausages (cut the 2nd sausage to make the airplane’s wings and stick them to the 1st sausage with spaghetti
- 2 pieces string bean -> for plant’s leaves and stems
- 1 strawberry -> cut into 4 thin slices and use cutter to make flowers
- 2 cherry tomatoes decorate with Bento pick
- few Edamame beans