Getting bored with the standard pancake, I try to experiment with on pancake shape using my new rectangular pan, bought for Tamagoyaki purposes. It just perfect to make a pancake roll.
- 3/4 cup flour + 1 table spoon matcha/green tea powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 table spoon melted butter
- 1/4 tea spoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/8 cup sugar
- Cheese/any fruit jams for filling.
- Whisk all ingredients to make pancake batter.
- Pour a little of batter to the pan and cook until bubbly and a little dry around the edges, and lightly browned on the bottom
- Remove pancake from pan and set aside on cooling rack
- Add any spread/filling to your liking, and roll pancake to make a roll.