- 150 gr Dried Spinach fettucine
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 table spoon unsalted butter
- Nutmeg powder (optional)
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Cooked pasta in salted boiling water until al dente ( I use microwave, at 850watt for about 10 minutes), drain and toss with a little olive oil.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat, add the cream bring to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute until slightly thickened.
- Toss the pasta into pan with cream sauce over a very low heat. Add the parmesan, nutmeg, pepper. Toss gently until the sauce has thickened and the pasta is well coated.
- Serve immediately with a scattering of grated Parmesan, add chilli flakes.