It’s another rainy day here.
I don’t feel like to cook anything that require lots of effort and since I started the Bento making it become a habit for me to just check the fridge and try to figure out what to cook/make maximizing whatever ingredients that is available. Spotted Chinese cabbage and tomatoes and eggs and there are just the right ingredients to make a simple yet nutritious soup which is also perfect for the rainy weather.
- 1 baby chinese cabbage (cut the bigger leaves into 2)
- 1 tomatoe (since I am using baby tomatoes, I use more than 1)
- 1 egg (slightly whisk)
- 3 cups of water (you can substitute with chicken/vegetable stock)
- 1/2 table spoon Mushroom granules to add flavour to the soup
- If you are using the standard tomato, then cut them into smaller size and remove the seeds.
- Bring the water to boil and add Chinese cabbage, once the cabbage looks soften add the tomatoes.
- Bring to boil again and add mushroom granules and add some salt to taste , turn off the heat and pour whisked eggs.
- Stir the eggs around with chopstick or spoon.
Super easy, simple but nutritious and in expensive soup.