- 2 boneless pork chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Oil for deep frying
- Trim the excess fat and pound the meat with a meat ponder or the back of knife and put back the shape of the meat.
- Dust with salt and pepper and flour.
- Dip the meat to the egg mixture and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the meat until yellow brown on both side, do not over fried or burnt the meat as we will fry the meat again for maximum crispiness.
- Set aside the Tonkatsu for about 2 minutes and then deep fry again for about 1 minutes.
- Dry on paper towel and cut the Tonkatsu.
- Serve with Tonkatsu sauce.