Today bento is Sponge Bob sandwich.
What’s in the box :
- 3 slices white bread
- 1 eggs -> to make thin omelet for Bob’s face and cheek
- 1 /2 table spoon of egg white (remove from the egg before beaten for omelet) -> for Bob’s eyes and tooth
- 1/2 slice smoked cheddar cheese for Bob’s mouth
- 1/2 slice standard cheese for Bob’s shirt’s collars
- Peanut butter for sandwich’s filling
- Baby yellow tomatoes
- Nori for eyes
- Burberry jelly -> for eyes, I couldn’t figure out how to make a blue color thing for his eyes and upon ransacking my fridge I spotted the Burberry jelly that I made last night so I cut a thin slice and transform it to the eyes.