As promised , I am back again with another Shaun the Sheep theme and this time I try to make the 3D version and the munching machine Shirley the Sheep as the center of attraction accompanied by Shaun the Sheep and Bitzer the dog.
Still a challenge to wrap nori to quail eggs to make the face and the ears. I learn a trick to use mayonnaise to stick all the decorative as as ears, eyes.
The funny part was when I finishing Bitzer’s ears and I turn to see the overall results ,it turn out that I lost Shirley’s eyes and I crack her hair (the cloud shape cheese), so I have to re do the whole things again.
I am quite happy with my Sheeps however I don’t think that my Bitzer looks really like the real Bitzer.
What’s in the box :
- 2 white rice balls-> for the sheeps, bigger ball for Shirley.
- 2 quail eggs wrapped with Nori -> for the sheep’s face.
- 2 soya rice balls + a little of eggs rice balls -> to make Bitzer’s face and body.
- a little sausage for Bitzer’s ears.
- Cheese for sheep’s hair and eyes.
- Nori for eyes and ears.
- yellow baby tomatoes
Stay tuned…..Shaun the Sheep and gang will be back….