This breaded crumb sandwich is perfect for fast finger snacks or for some make over in the case if you have any left over sandwiches.
- 4 slices of white bread (trim the side)
- 2 slices smoked beef/ham
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 eggs (make 2 thin omelet)
- Cheese spread/sandwich spread.mayonnaise
- Bread crumbs
- 1 egg white (beaten)
- Oil for frying
- Take a slice of bread add a slice of ham, cheese, egg and spread cheese spreads.
- Cover with another slice of bread, cut to make 4 triangle shape
- Deep sandwich in beaten egg white and roll in breadcrumb
- Deep fry until golden brown.
Notes : If you look closely at the photo, you will see that I actually forgot to add the cheese , juts realized it after I cut the sandwich for photo taking.