It’s Christmas Day…
Lets start the joyful day with good breakfast.
I received a pack of fresh strawberries from friend of mine and they are just perfect to go with yummy waffles with whipped cream …choco sauce.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce ( I love those from Hersey)
- Fruit jams/sliced fresh fruits
- Roasted almonds
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, beat until blended.
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron.
- Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
- Add the toppings as you like.
- Serve while still hot.
Wish you have a Blessed Christmas and Joyful Holidays