Another recipe that goes well with Christmas Spirits and Holidays mood
This simple and easy to make Japanese style Crepes goes well with the holidays and festive moods and I learn to make this by watching the You tube from Cooking with dog
Ingredients : Crepe batter
- 100 gr Flour
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 240 ml Milk
- 2 table spoon sugar
- 2 table spoon melted unsalted butter
- Whipped Cream/ Custard Cream
- Choco sauce/ any fruit jams or sauce
- Chopped roasted nuts
- Ice cream
- Any Christmas ornaments made from icing sugar
- Whisk flour, sugar and beaten eggs until the batter is smooth.
- Add the melted butter and whisk until butter blend well to the flour mixture.
- Pour in milk , whisk and once batter mixed, strain batter to get rid of any excess lump.
- Cover the batter with plastic wrap and leave at room temp for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a flat bottom pan on low heat, add a mixture to the pan to make thin crepe.
- Once the edge start to change color, flip to the other side and cook for another 10 seconds.
- Remove and cool Crepe on cooling rack.
- Slice the strawberries/banana into thin slices.
- Take 1 piece of crepe and put it on a plate, add whipped cream make V shape, and place strawberries on the V shape area, add any sauce/fruit jams.
- Fold 1/3 of bottom part of the crepes horizontally and then roll the side of the crepe making a cone, wrap with paper and put on a stand.
- Scoop 1 spoon of ice cream into the crepe and garnish with banana, choco sauce, almond and Christmas ornaments (made from icing sugar).
Wish you a Blessed Christmas and Joyful Holidays…