- 1 pack agar agar ( about 7 gr)
- 150 gr sugar
- 750 ml water
- 150 gr Corn or Jack Fruit (Chopped)
Ingredients : (top part)
- 2 table spoon rice flour
- 2 table spoon corn flour
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 500 ml coconut milk
Pandan leaves for the container, about 25 – 35 pieces, depending on the size/width of your pandan leaves.
- Wash pandan leaves and let them dry, fold pandan leaves to make a box shape. Fold each pandan leaves into 4 simetris size, use a stapler to put together the edge. Using scissor cut 1/2 of the pandan leaves and fold inside to make a bottom part. Insert a piece of square shape pandan leaves at the bottom part to ensure no leakage. (sorry did not insert step by step pic as I had tried to take pic, but since I am doing this all by myself, it turn not to be not good at all)
- Mix the button ingredients (except the corn) and cook over medium heat until boiling. Upon boling, pour in the corn, stir for a while and turn of the heat.
- Set aside for cooling, once the mixture are not too hot but still liquid, scope a table spoon of mixture to pandan tray. If you see leakage, it means the mixture is still too hot.
- While waiting for the bottom mixture to cool. immediately cook the top part. Mix all ingredients and cooked till thicken and bubbled.
- Once the bottom part started to looks cool (don’t wait until it’s really firm), scope the top part to cover it.
- Set aside for cooling by putting them into the fridge.