- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 6 table spoon sugar
- 1/2 table spoon yeast
- 2 table spoon oil
- 1/2 table spoon salt
- Mix yeast with warm mil, add flour, salt, mix well.
- Add sugar and mix until sugar dissolved, add oil and mix again to make a dough.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rise , set aside for about 45 minutes.
- Cut the dough into smaller size, roll them to make a pipe and twist.
- Fold the dough into 2, twist (repeat 2 times)
Heat vegetable oil on frying pan and fry the dough until golden brown color.
Dry on kitchen towel , serve while still hot/warm.