15 pieces lady finger
1/2 cup of brewed coffee
2 table spoon rum
250 gr mascarpone cheese
2 eggs yolk
50 gr sugar
200 ml cream (lightly whipped)
100 gr Avocado meat (blend until smooth)
1) Place egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and put on top of hot water, use electric mixer to beat on high speed until sugar dissolved. Remove from hot water and beat for a while until mixture is thicken, set aside.
2) Beat cream lightly, add mascarpone cheese and mix well.
3) Add the egg yolks mixture into the cheese mixture, add avocado meat, mix well.
4) Cut each lady finger into 3 parts and brushed with coffee and then the rum.
5) Place the soaked lady finger at the bottom of glass cover with a spoon of cheese mixture, add another layer of lady finger covered again with cheese mixture.
6) Garnish the top with fine coffee powder or chocolate powder.
7) Place in the fridge and upon chilled.