2 medium size potatoes
2 strips of fresh bacon
salt and pepper
1) Cut potatoes into small chunks, place into microwave proof dish and microwave for 5 minutes
2) Cut bacon into smaller pieces.
3) Heat frying pan and cook bacon slowly to render some of the fat.
4) Remove potato from microwave, add bacon, salt, pepper, parsley, also the fat rendered from the cooked bacon on steps 3.
5) Tossed until all ingredients mix well.
6) Baked the potato in oven for about 15 minutes until the color turn golden brown.